Being a member of the Australian Miniature Hereford Breeders Network means supporting the world’s most versatile cattle breed. Australian Miniature Hereford Breeders Network aims:
- to promote miniature Hereford beef and to develop group marketing strategies.
- to encourage collaboration and shared learning
- collect and disseminate information of relevance to cattle producers
A financial AMHBN member is entitled to:
- participate in monthly online meetings to discuss a range of topics and promote collaboration among breeders. If you would like to attend one of these sessions as a visitor to see if we are the right fit for you please contact our secretary to arrrange this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- link their property to the AMHBN website
- vote at the AGM
- benefit from AMHBN advertising in Small Farms magazine and other publications
- access to the AMHBN Bull register to allow for future breed planning
- preferential purchasing of stock from other members
The Australian Miniature Hereford Breeders Network Inc follows the international standards with regard to the classification of miniature Herefords.
Membership runs from 1 January to 31 December each year
A person is eligible to be a member of the Australian Miniature Hereford Breeders Network Inc if:
- the person is a natural person, and
- the person has been nominated and approved for membership of the association in accordance with clause 3, (NB if you are unable to locate an existing member, still send in your application – if you are ineligible for membership, all monies will be returned) and
- the person owns at least one Miniature Hereford, male or female, or Miniature Hereford semen or a Miniature Hereford embryo, which are registered or eligible to be registered with Herefords Australia (HAL).
Annual Subscription: $50 – 1st January to 31st December .
Total amount due when joining is $50
Click here to download a membership application